First of all, I just want to thank welcometorealiti for nominating me! He was one of the first blogs that I followed and I love reading his posts every week. I don’t think he gives himself enough credit because his blog is seriously awesome! Please go check him out!
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
The RULES are as follows:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog X
- List the rules X
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog X
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well X
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself X
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people (I didn’t, I’m sorry…)
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog X
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify) X
- Share a link to your best post(s) X
3 Things About Me
1. For university, it was a toss between literature and animal behavior! I picked Animals! As much as I love reading and literature, and all them sorts of things, it was a choice I made at the time, and it was the best three years of my life so far. I honestly don’t regret it at all, but if I ever had the chance to go and do a second one, I’d choose English Lit in a heartbeat!
2. I collect bottle caps! I don’t know why just yet. I keep tell myself that I’m going to create a sort of mural of the Fallout guy, but I’ve still got to collect a few hundred more just yet, so I’ll keep you updated!
3. My current WIP is Fantasy based, but I’ve also written books (some with drafts finished, some without) in Dystopian and Contemporary worlds! I don’t think that a writer needs to stay in one genre, and they should explore as many as they can!
My answers to the questions from Welcometorealiti
1. Who inspires you most to keep doing what you do?
As weird as it sounds, I think I inspire myself to keep doing what I do. I write because I have this need to write, and I love it, but I think, also knowing that some of my posts have helped or inspired others inspire me even more!
2. What is your biggest regret so far?
Biggest regret… As of right now, when I sit here and think about it, there’s probably things I should regret, but then, I wouldn’t be sat here with this award soooooo… But seriously, no, other than maybe not learning to drive yet, I try to not leg regret be a part of my life. Its easier said than dond, I know, but there’s never any point looking to the past to change it.
3. What do you want your blog to represent to you and to others?
A (really long) journey in to publication and all the things that come in-between; and hopefully after! I also hope, that if anything, I can inspire more people to write and follow their dreams, no matter what they are.
4. What are you most proud of so far in your life?
Never turning to alcohol or drugs or cigarettes when life gets me down (and it’s got me down a few more times than I’d like to admit).
5. What’s your favourite word?
Cwtch!! It’s the Welsh word for a cuddle and it just reminds me of my English BFF’s.
UninspiredWriters – I found this gal on instagram, and I’m so happy I did! Her blog posts go live every Sunday morning wirhout fail and she truly does inspire the uninspired! She also does beautiful prompts that have got me out of my many writing slumps, and I can’t thank her enough for the encouragement she gives! If you’re looking for beautifully written advice, you need to check her out!
On the Shelf Reviews – She posts amazing book reviews regularly, and definitely need’s more recognition than she gets! She reads old, as well as new books, and there’s something for everyone! She’s also a fellow writer that I found on instagram, and her flash fiction, which she posts every now and then, is amazing! Everyone get over there and read her post ‘The Date‘, it gave me the feels!
Read to live to write – This girl posts amazing short stories! Like seriously, their so enchanting and beautiful, and you just want to live in these worlds you creates in such a short space! I’ve enjoyed everyone I’ve read so far, and mixed in with a bit of writing advice and book reviews, it’s definitely the best kind of blog!
Robin LeeAnn – I found Robin quite recently, and she is another fellow writing blog! Her posts are full of advice for writers, and her short stories are amazing, and even hilarious! She also posts regurlarly, and easily inspires me with the things she writes!
Think Breath Write Blog – I really enjoy reading from this blog! She hasn’t been very active as of late, but I love reading her posts and hope she get’s back to posting soon! Her blog is full of prompts and writing advice, so make sure to go check her out!
FrenchC1955 – I love reading this guy’s posts, and his blog truly is an ‘exploration of writing and discovery’! He has some lovely feel-good posts for writers, and regularly posts and reblogs other wonderful people he’s found along the way! He has this little community, and it’s lovely to be a part of it!
Five Questions to my nominees
1. What do you feel is your greatest achievement?
2. What is your blog all about?
3. Do you collect anything?
4. What’s your favourite genre to write/read in?
5. What’s your guilty pleasure?
My Best Blog Posts so Far!