So, I thought I’d share my official writerly resolutions for 2018!
If you read my first post of the year, you’ll know that this month, I plan on making Tales of Monsters beta-reader ready, but, I thought, to set the tone for my wednesday posts, I’d tell you about the resolutions I have!
I don’t have many, if any normal resolutions; other than to get me and my springer, Caden fit enough to take part in the tough mudder(with dogs) this summer. I don’t totally see the point of all that anymore, if I say I’m gonna lose weight and exercise more, stuff will come up and it’ll just make me feel bad!
So, I’ll have resolutions for things I know I’m passionate about, and what I want to do!
- Get Tales of Monsters Beta Reader ready
- Finish first draft of Tales of Ghosts
- Detail some ins and outs of Tales of Serpents
- Keep up with a bullet journal
- Participate in Camp NaNoWriMo (April and June) – Edit DOACZK in at least one of them!
- Participate in NaNoWriMo – Write ‘over and over again’ (title wip) or another DOAZK
- Query TOM more – Getting published takes at least a year or so (especially if you go down the traditionalist route – lit agents, and then publishers aren’t known for their quick return rate – whether it ends up being a best seller or not)
- Atleast two blog posts a week by the end of the year – Wednesday and Friday.
- Think more about whether ‘TGOR&W’ can go anywhere
- Write something everyday
So, there are mine! What are yours?
Just keep writing,